If you are planning a luxury holiday then you may have spent a lot of time in search of hotels in exotic destinations. Hotels may be a wonderful accommodation choice but they are not the ideal one. A villa like St Martin Private Villa Rentals can be a great alternative. They are often more spacious than hotels, they are much better when you are planning a family vacation with children and they may even be cheaper. Just like every other thing, luxury villas have pros and cons. Read on here are the pros and cons of luxury villas:
Privacy and romance: Basically, villas are private houses where you don’t have neighbors close to you, unlike in a hotel. Thus, when you are planning a romantic holiday, you should make sure that the atmosphere is perfect for those intimate moments. The most expensive hotel suites may not provide you with such an environment if your room is above a pool filled with children and close to an elevator. When you want to enjoy complete silence in stunning scenery or to enjoy a midnight swim with your partner, then a villa is the perfect choice.
Spacious accommodation: Hotels fit as many guests into one building as possible in order to make their money, and the rooms are often very small. On a luxury holiday you should be able to spread out a little and relax and it shouldn’t feel like you are cramped into a small space. St Martin Private Villa Rentals are generally very spacious and good places to plan family holidays with children who will love it as they will have a bigger area to play in.
Quiet: Villas are generally located in the quieter parts of a town away from the main populated areas, with no street noise and no hotels around.
Group suitability and pet friendliness: Luxury villas generally look very impressive. They have multiple bedrooms and baths, so a villa can provide a better friends and family experience than hotel rooms. Luxury villas also tend to be more welcoming to furry visitors.
– A luxury villa provides a private swimming pool that is solely for your family and friends, therefore the pool will not be overcrowded with strangers as it would be in a hotel.
– They provide you with washers and dryers so you don’t have to take piles of dirty clothes back home with you.
There are some reasons why villas may not be suitable for you.
- If you want to be near tourist attractions and nightlife, then a villa would not usually be suitable as they are often located in isolated places.
- If you are a person who likes to order pizza and rum and cokes from room service at 3am, then don’t expect this type of service from a villa cook.
- When staying in a villa you don’t have restaurants, bars, casinos or kids’ clubs.
- As the villas are private lodgings, they do not need to meet public standards for disabled access.
- There is not as much information about St Martin Private Villa Rentals compared to that of hotels. When you search for hotels, there are a lot of resources, images and many media reviews, but when you are looking for the same about rental villas these are not widely available and all you have to go by is the agent’s description or photos.
For more details read here http://balikidsguide.com/bali-villa-or-resort/